1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Kolar OEM chokes Full and Extra Full

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Montana1, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montana1

Montana1 TS Member

Anyone have an original Kolar Full and/or Extra Full choke they'd be willing to part with?
    The bore in my gun is .740.
    Seems like I read on this forum that Kolar isn't making their own chokes anymore.
    Any idea who is making them for Kolar?
    I also have a set of Pure Gold extended / ported chokes that came with this gun I'd be willing to sell or partial trade (.005, .010, .015, .020, .025).
    They're $300 new. $200 used? Offers?
    Anyone have a recommendation for a proven aftermarket Trap choke on these guns?

Thanks for any help, Andy.

2. Montana1

Montana1 TS Member

Thanks Dave. I just got off the phone to Angle Port and was informed they're out. Say they will have some new ones in a week or two (we'll see). Any other recommendations? Andy.

3. geterdone

geterdone Member

I have a Full and LM in an original black oxide Kolar finish I do not use. They came with my new Kolar TS 12 months ago and have each been used one round only. I use the IM for everything. Email me with a price if interested.

4. Montana1

Montana1 TS Member

Hi geterdone.

Any interest in trading for a Skeet or a Mod?
    I have an LM.
    If not, would $40 work?
    How do you like the T/S?

Regards, Andy.

5. geterdone

geterdone Member

$40 works. Love the T/S no learning cure with that one! Like most have stated on here my averages improved greatly. Email me at the above address and I will give you my contact information and I will mail the Full tube when i get youyr payment. check or PayPal works. Any problems with the choke and you can return for refund from me.

6. Montana1

Montana1 TS Member

Thanks geterdone.

I'll get her done, Andy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.