1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Kolar Low-Profile Combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 2005Kid, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2005Kid

2005Kid Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy a Low-Profile Kolar Combo ONLY 34/32 Please, Please send Pictures and Price to jhcleveland77@yahoo.com

Thanks Jimmy

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sir, i have a Kolar Combo coming But, Not sure if It has A # 1-2-3 rib on it. I shoot the # 2 rib and My Buddy Dudley (Cool Dude) Clark does also. Just How BIG-A-Boy are you ????? Joe joe90t

3. 2005Kid

2005Kid Member

0   0   0

When you get it Joe Call me !!!

4. trap_shooter2000

trap_shooter2000 Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

You have a PM. I have a friend who has a very nice one, and at a great price!

Aaron Willoughby
    Kolar Arms-Field Rep.

5. Riverrunt

Riverrunt Member

0   0   0

Kid

You have a pm

John Harden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.