1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Kolar and K80 barrel hangers

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rampro6698, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

Jun 29, 2010
    I have a 2006 Kolar and 2006 K80, both sporting guns with screw in chokes. Each have a #3 front hanger in place and the bottom barrel of each shoots about 2.5" to 3" higher than top barrel at 13 yards. So I am not sure exactly what no. Hanger I would need to get the bottom barrel to shoot exactly same POI as top barrel, but would welcome any comments, suggestions, or even possible trade with someone for a different hanger to help make POI same for both barrels. I assume I would need a #4 or 5 hanger. I just hate to spend money to buy new hangers not knowing if they will be just right.

Steve (Lubbock, TX)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.