1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Kiners Video

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gordy h, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

Has anyone a Kiners Video they don't need anymore? I asked for help to get off the 23 yd line, and got lots of good advice. But would like to get the video also. Before I send for a new one just thought some one may have one they will part with. Thanks! Butch H

2. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

I have a copy I would sell you for $25.00 plus postage if your still interested. It is a great video but I bought one in November and got one for Christmas. So I have one that i've never watched. E-mail me in interested.

3. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

I would like to buy it if Butch does not respond, thanks in advance Jim Zimak

4. gordy h

gordy h Member

I'll take it, Sent you an E mail thanks again. Butch H

5. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Hey Butch, I am glad you got it, if any one else has any current dvd's other than the remington or Daro Handy { Stand and deliver} I would be intreasted just drop me a line jzhvac@comcast.net thanks Jim

6. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Butch I checked my e-mail and I didn't have one from you just to make sure, my address is dustinsnappycole@yahoo.com

7. gordy h

gordy h Member

Ok! I'll try again Butch H

8. gordy h

gordy h Member

Dustin incase you didn't get my E mail try getting me! (gordyhorig@ mwt.net) I want the video.Where do I send the money? Butch H

9. gordy h

gordy h Member

Still can't get to Dustin Please E mail me . gordyhorig@mwt.net I want your video Butch H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.