1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Kimber Ultra Carry 1911

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dsid01, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to buy a Kimber Ultra Carry 1911 .45ACP prefer stainless. Anybody got one they want to part with??

2. sixten38

sixten38 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a Kimber Ultra CDP .45 with XS Express tritium sights, two 7 round magazines and a pachmayer fingered front strap. Would be willing to part with for $1150. Dave

3. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

0   0   0

Not quite what I'm looking for and a little more than I want to spend.

Thanks

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Not sure of your price range, nor your location, but Backwoods Outfitters, in Columbia, PA is a Kimber dealer - his prices for 'new' are often better than others sell 'used' for.

Give them a call 717-684-2017

5. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

0   0   0

I'm in Ohio Thanks

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I owned an ultra carry and it outshot many 2,000 dollar target pistols with its short barrel and fixed sights. I could put 4 rounds in a silver dollar every time at 25 yards and I am no pistelero. Good shots could do better. Like any good trapshooter, I sold it. One of my very few regrets. Jeff

7. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

There's a nice Gold Match II on GunBroker. #117879323

8. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

dsid, being in Ohio and a trapshooter, I'm sure that you have seen Jaquas web site or their store. They have a couple listed on thier site. They have a Pro Carry II used for $675 which I feel is about right. Another nice place if you want a new in Ohio is Sportsmen's Den in Shelby, Ohio. These guys seem to really low ball the new guns that they have in stock. I think Kimbers are great and about the time I have enough saved for one I buy another trap gun.
    Doug

9. smitty3760

smitty3760 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a used ultra carry, one clip and box, great condition $700.00, i am in cincinnati, ohio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.