1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB - K80-Trap Special O/U Barrel-30 in.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by buster45, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buster45

buster45 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have a model 32 30" Vandalia Rib choked 12/22 if you have an intrest.

Buster $1400.00

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

0   0   0

I tried advertising on here for one also and gave up. Bought a new set from Alamo Arms. They took good care of me and gave me a fair deal. Give them a call, ask for Pam. And yes, they are available. I got mine last fall and really like them. By the way, Rick Marshall shoots a 30" barrel set on his Trap Special and shoots them pretty damn well.

Mark Zauhar

3. LI

LI TS Member

0   0   0

Mark, did you find the 32" bbls too heavy? I switched to a 30" set and they feel a lot better. Cost me a bit but ....... I got them through my dealer directly from Krieghoff and they fit them @ the grand. Larry

4. Bavaria-Grade

Bavaria-Grade Member

0   0   0

It may not be on their page, but I just had one fitted to my reciever by Krieghoff at Ottsville, Pa.

Try getting it thorough Dawson Enterprises. Their phone number is 330-833-0014

5. texaswebbshooter

texaswebbshooter Member

0   0   0

I have a 30 in. K-80 trap special o/u that I'm willing to let go. I got it late last year from Alamo as I wanted to try a shorter barrel also.Barrel is untouched no porting didn't even have to have it fitted.Will come with two steel chokes.$3500.00 and will be at the Grand for the next couple of weeks.

6. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

0   0   0

Yelofin, I also tried to find a 30" ts o/u for quite a while. Went thru Dawson and just bought a new 30" o/u DTS trap special barrel for around 4250.00 with 5 chokes. Not much more for a brand new one compared to what these guys want for a used one.

Bruce

7. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

I have a set of 30" barrels. No porting ,fixed chokes, moneymaker adj. rib?

8. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

0   0   0

Sent you a pm Jeff.

Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.