1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB k80 stock set "high grade"

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by g7777777, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB k80 stock set

Rey we still need to settle up on that last deal dont we?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB k80 stock set

Rey- you owe me 300 dollars-- you bargained shipping away- said a buddy of yours would pay it and you have been avoiding paying it for several months

That is flat out wrong- and it isnt my fault that your friend didnt pay his part of the debt- as I stated from day one- that is your debt not his

If anyone else wants to put up with you oweing them money or failing to complete a deal- then fine- they can ignore this

Why you would not pay this is beyond me-

Some people just dont think the same way most of us do.

First you stiffed my gunsmith for this and then you stiffed me - plus all the calling around trying to even track this guy down- and his supposed buisness telling the gunsmith that he doesnt work there any longer

You need to pay your debts and if you cant- you cant be trusted.

regards from Iowa

Gene

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

WTB k80 stock set

No dog in this hunt, but I have bought and sold to Rey with no problems. Great guy to do business with. Harv Shell

4. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB k80 stock set

Rey you are getting yourself in deeper and deeper- not only are you proving you would stiff someone= your integrity is now out the window

I can post the shipping bill of lading to for you from the gunsmith with the number you provided

Rey you were short on the deal end and I said you needed to pay for shipping- you said you didnt have a number but a friend owed you and you had his ok to use his number.

I can show this BOL from the gunsmith- the first guy you stiffed. I ended up paying the gunsmith myself and neither you or this supposed friend ponied up.

Why all the emails from you saying he would pay Ray?

Over 300 dollars you have thrown your honor and name out the window? You have to be kidding

Yes I would be glad to post documents Rey

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB k80 stock set

PMs realy rolling in from other people that got stiffed? What is the deal? I thought this guy had money?

Rey Perez pulled his message where he illudes to the fact that he didnt stiff the gunsmith and then me for 300 dollars

He says I cant prove it- and when I remind him I can- he pulls his posts?

Then he pulls his posts here after I say I can put those documents up? what is the deal?

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. g7777777

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

WTB k80 stock set

UP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.