1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: K80 O/U Barrels 30"

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by atadams77, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atadams77

atadams77 Member

0   0   0

I am looking to purchase k80 o/u barrels fitted with factory screw in chokes. either 30" or 32", depending on price. Thanks!

2. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Trap or Sporting?

3. atadams77

atadams77 Member

0   0   0

preferably Sporting bbl with tapered-flat rib and no ports. thanks!

4. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'm going to send you a PM shortly. Check your mail.

5. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

WTB: K80 O/U Barrels 30

I have a 32" flat tapered 10x6 MM ventilated rib K80 barrel set that came with a 2009 manufacture date gold superscroll I just purchased. The barrel has factory screw chokes - I have 5 titanium extended factory Krieghoff choke tubes. The gentleman I purchased it from said the barrel has had 10,600 rounds (shells) through it. No porting. I would consider offers.

Thanks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.