1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: K32 Top or Unsingle

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by englishupland, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a unsingle or top single for K32 for purchase if you know of or have one...If unsingle can be 32" or 34"...Top single must be 34"....Fixed or tubes OK.....

2. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

3. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Have a Baker big bore (plus .024) unsingle with two Briley choke tubes (still available from Briley) Excellent shape. $1750.00 shipped to the lower 48.

Jim Faber

4. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

Still looking

5. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

We have a top single here but it's a 32" low rib.
    Mike Battista

6. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have a 34 inch top single with an 3/4 inch high adjustable Moneymaker rib with Wrights thin wall tubes you can have for 1495.00 The tubes do come back into the porting a touch but do not affect the porting I put a picture so it is visible I had Wrights add the tubes later and the barrel was ported before barrel shoots great in excellent condition I just shoot the unsingle better so if interested let me know Buddy PS you will need a hi comb for this rib seem obivous but easy to over look.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

Found one

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.