1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB K-20

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

anybody?

2. gar

gar TS Member

we have a new k20 superstandard 30 '' in stock give me a call at 1-800-522-3314

3. cementman

cementman Member

Took the plunge and purchased a K-20 standard grade with 28ga, 32" barrels, gun off this site some months back. Shortly afterward, a couple of weeks, added both the 20ga and 410ga, 32" barrels. Cost a fortune but have never been more pleased with a gun purchase then this combination. Have had them all and still shoot a K-80 in 12ga but the K-20 is my most favorite gun. One of these days I will have to get rid of my Browning 525's in various guages but not quite yet/

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

good luck in finding one, used ones seem to be hard to find. I started out with a standard grade in 20 gauge, now have a superscroll three barrel set and will be putting some custom wood on it soon. I've owned some nice guns but the K20 is the most fun I've had with a shotgun. Sold a few other guns to finance all of this and have no regrets.

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

6. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Just buy brandy new and the hell with it. Life's to short. Keep the economy going. Dave T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.