1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB John Storm Jacket

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ron Gillatt, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Gillatt

Ron Gillatt Member

0   0   0

Hi All,

Just wondering if there is anywhere to look at John Storm clothing in the St. Petersburg area? I will be visiting St. Pete Beach and Silver Dollar in about three weeks and wondered if you can point me in the right direction in that area please?

Thanks,

Ron
    Ontario

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ron, go to stormshooting.com and they have everything there and can order direct

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ron, Since you are of similar shape to me, I suggest you consider a custom fitted jacket ... Contact Leslie Storm at ... stormshooting@hotmail.com . Bill Malcolm

4. djcuda

djcuda Member

0   0   0

There is not a better shooting coat out there.
    Dave

5. 1166

1166 Member

0   0   0

What size are you?

6. Ron Gillatt

Ron Gillatt Member

0   0   0

Hi 1166

Happy New Year,

I am 5'3", 48" chest, 42" waist. My shirts are 17 1/2" neck. I am a little 'portly' some might call it fat although it is really only my belly that is fat!

Regards,

Ron

7. brownk80

brownk80 Member

0   0   0

Ron,

I have been wearing Storm coats since around 1989 or 1990. I am currently on my 5th one, having out grown two, wearing out my first one about 3 years ago and selling one to a friend of mine. There are no better coats out there in my opinion. If you shoot any place where it gets cold get the optional lining. They are great coats and if I need a jacket because it is cool out or raining it is the first coat I go for. Great people too and they will make it right.

Brownk80

8. Storm_Shooting

Storm_Shooting TS Member

0   0   0

Ron... Please, don't hesitate to contact me! I will be more than happy to have a custom John Storm coat made to your size! Thanks, to everyone, for your continued support! Leslie (402-443-9130)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

leslie storm jacket