1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Jack West stock set 1100 Remington

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'm looking for a Jack West Stock set to finish my nephews 1100. If you have one you can part with, PM or email me what you have. I will consider both painted and unpainted sets.

Thanks,

ec90t

2. Ontario Chris

Ontario Chris Member

Email Sent

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Still looking.

ec90t

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Up please.

ec90t

5. chromee

chromee TS Member

I have a Jack West stock and forearm. They have been sanded smooth so there are no seams from where they came out of the mould. They were painted gloss black lacquer so they are very shiny. Remington was painted in white script to match a shell box top on the right side of the stock.the grip cap was painted white. It has an absorbothane palm swell stuck to the right side for a right handed shooter. It was cut off for my son at 12 3/4" without recoil pad. As he grew I added a 1/2" clear plexiglass spacer and an orange Trapdude 1 1/4" recoil pad. Which I will include. It now has a 14 3/8" length of pull. I have a set of short pins and a set of tall pins for the adjustable stock I'll throw in. The gloss black is chipped in few spots. Son wasn't to careful. Asking $200 shipped. Also have a 1" high rib 30" 1100 barrel for sale. Asking $300.
    Call me
    425 754-8527

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

chromee,

PM has been sent!

ec90t

7. chromee

chromee TS Member

Reply sent.

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a very nice one that has been painted with high gloss automotive paint- very nice yellow in color

Adjustable comb

$$277

9. chromee

chromee TS Member

Sent you my info. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.