1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB JACK WEST FIRST GENERATION 1100 STOCK

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ounce-n-3/8s, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

0   0   0

Anyone have one of these?

Shane

2. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Hey Shane,

I'm just curious, why do you want / like this JW stock over the current production model? Thanks for your opinion.

Hit 'em hard,

John

3. fordtough

fordtough Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

i have the set you are looking for i think i have had it for 2or3 years, what is your offer. also have 1100 magmun rec to go with it.

4. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

0   0   0

fordtough,please put me next in line for the stock set. price?

5. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

0   0   0

you have a PM---Shane

6. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

0   0   0

Hey John........I used to own the very first one made (or so I was told). I shot it back in the early 90's for sporting clays and loved it. From my recollection, the first ones had a more pronounced curve in the pistol grip and just fit my hand better than the newer ones. Nothing against the newer ones at all.....in fact, I may just be remembering it incorrectly.

I have known Jack West since I was a kid. He's absolutely a first class guy who is equally as talented in gunsmithing, checkering and anything to do with a gun to be honest. I'm sure the new ones are just as good and probably better than the old ones. I just know I had a killer combonation way back then and wanted to try and build a similar gun for my son to shoot.

Keep your head on the stock,

Shane

7. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

Hey Shane,

I'll let you in on a secret......I like the first generation JW Stocks better also. It's too bad Jack's mold was lost. In my opinion Jack West makes the best adjustable combs and is a tremendous stock man. Maybe the best ever.

Hit 'em hard,

John

8. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

0   0   0

tv-todd you have a PM. I have a second generation JW stock for sale.

Hit 'em hard,

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.