1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB-Ithaca Mag 10 barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Doug Brown, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

I'd like to buy an Ithaca mag 10 barrel. Length doesn't matter as I will cut it off & tube it, if it's too long.

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

There was one in a gunshop called "GREEN TOP SPORTING GOOD" in Richmond, VA. I think the price was $650.00 It was not in bad shape. I'll try to get you a number for them.

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Make me a fair offer and I'll sell you a complete Ithaca 10 mag, then you can trow away the rest and keep the barrel. complete gun is in great shape. delete the xxx's

4. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Here is the number for Green top 804-550-2188. Buy the whole gun and have spare parts. You will need them sooner or later.

5. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Try the site above. They have one for sale. For just alittle bit more you can buy the whole gun for what they are asking on the barrel. Also try www.e-gunparts.com They do have the parts for the gun.

6. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Looking for a barrel only at a reasonable price! I just sold one of my Mag 10's for $400. I also have a bunch of parts, have never used but one ejector on any of the 3 Mag 10's, I've owned.

7. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

If you piece together the barrel from the gunparts site it will cost you 300.00

8. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Did you find anything?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ithaca mag 10 shotgun barrels