1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Ithaca 410 double

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by corkcan, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corkcan

corkcan TS Member

0   0   0

I am looking to buy an Ithaca NID in 410 must be in excellent shape, also interested in any small gauge doubles made by Ithaca.

2. tab

tab Member

0   0   0

Not the SKB's I take it

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SKB never made a 410 SxS that I'm aware off! I collected small bore NID's for years. They are great little guns with properly scaled receivers. They only made about 800 410 NID's in all Grades--with the majority being Field grade guns. I had them up to Grade 4 and they were excellent shooting guns as well as collectible. For an NID 410 Field in excellent original shape, expect to pay $4000 and up depending on extras. If you find one and want to discuss it, please email me. I'd be happy to help you obtain one that you like and help you judge it's value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.