1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Invector Extended Chokes - Brwng Citori

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jdbronxboy, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdbronxboy

jdbronxboy TS Member

Wanted to Buy: I just bought a used 1990 Browning Citori 32" O/U Trap Model; has Invector FLUSH choke tubes. I'd like to buy EXTENDED chokes - INVECTOR (NOT "Invector Plus") Interested in Full, Light Full or IM, and Mod. Anyone have new, used, or old, dust-collector-unused Browning (Briley, Carlson, etc.) INVECTOR EXTENDED Choke Tubes in F, IM, MOD, etc? Thanks for your reply and/or advice. Joe D. - New member to this website/thread. Located in Massachusetts - shooting in Greater Lowell Trap League.

2. jdbronxboy

jdbronxboy TS Member

No replies yet? ...must be the Easter Holiday. Happy Easter to All!

"...anyone, anyone, Beuller?"

3. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

Try Ballistic Specialties, they were running 5 for 100 bucks in your choice of constrictions. I've got some in Beretta mobile style and like em. They are really hard, had a friend try to hone some out to my desired size for constriction and wore out a set of stones. Sunnen rod machine was used.
    Keith

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Have what you want. Or will make to your restriction.

Rock

Jim

5. jdbronxboy

jdbronxboy TS Member

Thanks guys for the swift replies. I may buy Bernie's two chokes and look for more. Thx Rock-Jim and Keith-4andy. Joe D. id Sudbury, Mass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.