1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB- hornady/pacific/dl-366

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blizzard, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

just to let you know, they cost about 50.00 to ship.

brett d.

2. teleskier

teleskier Member

Just be careful with the old Pacific models. Most were not set up with the features of the newer ones such as auto index, powder and shot shut off capabilities etc. It can get expensive upgrading. Mike

3. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Odawgp et al ,

If "that" deal doesn't work out , I hay have a 366 that has some upgrades that a "the check is yadayada" deal has probably gone south .

Good Things:
    25 # shot tube available , case flare at Sta3 , revised ring to allow shell removal , revised wad ram to allow use of "post wads" .

UH-OH:
    One corner of base missing -- can reinforce easily if desired , but, never a problem so far .

The e-dress is good .

Charlie

4. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I just sold a 266 and a 366 and and shipping was less the $15.00 each. If they are charging you $50.00 your getting raped!!

5. gasman03

gasman03 Member

The 366 I shipped was about 28 or 29 pounds in a box 20x14x10 I believe. Went from Nebraska to Ohio for I think $12.00 and change. It was UPS and it was not insured I like to take chances. The 266 was like $14.88 and it went to Utah. I see alot of people charging high prices for shipping. If you need more money out of your item so be it but be far on the shipping.

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

okeechobee, fl. to rochester, ny was right around 50.00. ups.

brett d.

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

mine was completely done by the ups store.

brett d.

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i was the sendee not the sender. this box was probably 36 x 36 x 48 and packed full of shipping peanuts. the press was also shrink wrapped very heavily.

brett d.

9. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Why would I try to save money on the shipping when I am not paying for it? The package not being insured is my problem if it gets lost. I don't believe either person said anything about being damaged when it got there so sounds like I did a fine job. I guess now that I know what the perfect way to ship something is I will ask you next time. I would like to take your advice and go somewhere and hide but I am not sure what I would hide from. You? I don't care what you think of my selling tactics. I look forward to hearing opinion on other threads on the board.

Corey

10. gasman03

gasman03 Member

First of all I would like you to look back and tell me who I accused of raping on the shipping? Is this what your refering to? He made a statement as did I. I don't see where I brought up any names. As for what it cost me to ship those presses I hope your not calling me a liar?
    Email:
    Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2007 - 11:06 AM CT
    Website Address:

just to let you know, they cost about 50.00 to ship.

brett d.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pacific dl 366 review