1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB hornady/pacific 366 12 ga progressive reloader

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by nepistolman, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

0   0   0

Hello to all! I am getting into trap shooting and enjoying it alot but it gets kind of expensive and was thinking of reloading to save money. What does everyone have for opinions on this? I am looking to get an older hornady 366 or pacific 366 if anyone has one out there they would like to get rid of and you guys think I can save some money reloading vs. buying new. I currently reload my own rifle and pistol cartridges and even mold my own pistol bullets. Well enough about the but just was saying I do have the beam scale and digital scale and all that for reloading already just missing the shotshell press wads shot and primers. Let me know all of you guys input cause I would really appreciate it! Thanks

2. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

0   0   0

I am surprised I thought i would have more interest than i do. Does this mean everyone that has one loves it and don't want to part with it. If so that is great cause that means it would be a great reloader.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Well, the 366 is certainly a proven, bullet-proof loader that's been around for over 40 years. Parts are available and Hornady provides good customer service. Keep your eyes peeled on this forum, ebay, and Craigslist and you will find a nice 366 for $225-$275 or a fantastic one for a bit more. Look for the updates, like the hole for the finished shell to drop through, the swing-out wad guide and the shut-offs for the primer and shot/powder.

-Gary

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Also, here's a very informative link you might find useful.

Good luck.

-Gary

5. nepistolman

nepistolman Member

0   0   0

Gary,
    Thanks alot for the info and that web page i am going to read that.
    Thanks
    Wade

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Happy to help you, Wade.

FYI, Matt Parker on this forum (grntitan) is a pretty good guru on the 366, and is always willing to help. He gave me a refresher course after my 20+ year reloading layoff.

-Gary

7. kjsncnb

kjsncnb Member

0   0   0

I have one new in the box $550 plus shipping

Kelly

8. mooshkat

mooshkat Member

0   0   0

You wont be sorry buying a 366, built like a tank and works great. Its not a fast loader like the Dillon, but it will pump out shells fast enough for the average shooter.I bought mine about 5yrs ago and havent replaced anything on it yet, great machine. Dave

9. Lyle

Lyle Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've got one that I will sell. PM me for details.
    Lyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
craigslist hornady 366 reloader
hornady 366 for sale

hornady 366 for sale craigslist

hornady 366 reloader craigslist
hornady dl 366 reloader craigslist
hornady pacificshotshell reloader 366
reloading press for sale craigslist