1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Hornady APEX PARTS

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by birddog1964, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

By chance does anyone have a Hornady Apex that is not repairable or want to sell a part off of it. I need a 12ga shell carrier and Hornady does not have one and I can't seem to find one on the net.lol Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
    lee

2. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

What specifically is the shell carrier part, which model?! I'll look, but not sure what of anything I have to spare...

Jay

3. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Jay,

Hornady calls it a shell plate and I have my finger on it in pic. and as far as model apex auto maybe?

thanks
    lee
    [​IMG]

4. wyoshooter

wyoshooter Member

0   0   0

I have a complete working apex that was rebuilt by hornady make me an offer. darrell t jones

5. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

0   0   0

Try calling the customer service section of Hornady. They still have lots of parts on hand. Make sure you tell them whether you have the Apex 91, the 3.0, or the 3.1. Yours looks like the Apex 91. I have called them very recently and had no trouble getting the parts I needed, and at no charge, even for shipping. The phone number is on the back of the manual.

RK Miller

6. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

The loader is the 1st generation (having the metal outside collar), but that inner plate that indexes was also used on the Apex 3.0... that I don't have a spare... sorry!

Good luck on the replacement... good idea to buy a spare loader, if nothing else, for the parts... BTW, expect a bit of work to replace that index plate... need to remove the top center bolt nut and slide the whole mechanism up and off...

Good luck,

Jay

7. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Hornady does not have the mold to make the shell plate for the 9.1 Apex anymore it was lost, I guess the people that have the 9.1 and the shell plate breaks you are just SOL. This is what I was told by Hornady that it was lost.

lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
hornady apex 91 reloader

hornady apex parts

hornady apex-91 auto