1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb hornady 366

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by riss6270, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

I was wondering if anyone has a hornady 366 auto reloader for sale. I am looking for 12ga 2 3/4. I am willing to pay 175 or so. I can get one new for 484.95 new. So if you have one and wouls like to sell it please let me know.

2. I.L.M.Ljutic

I.L.M.Ljutic Member

0   0   0

I know of a used one that just became available this week. 12 guage, about 40 bushing included. 200.00. More details available later tonight.
    Arthur Bodell

3. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

yes please pm me with info. Pics if they are avaliable

4. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

riss, I'd be all over that if I was you. Keep in mind that you can send the loader back to Hornaday and they'll tune it up for you at a VERY cheap cost. In fact, many times you're only out the price of shipping. And, they'll usually include a few extra parts on its return to you. Love the people at Hornaday. Jim

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I'll 2nd what "Xring" said. I'm a long time Pacfic(Hornady366) user and you can't go wrong with these machines. Hornady's customer service is top notch and they do not care if your the 1st owner or 80th owner they will stand behind their product. $200 is a good price with all those bushings if the machine is complete and working.---Matt P.

6. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

Thats a good thing to know. Thanks for the info guys. Do you guys have any problems or things you would like to change? I do have a mec pergressive reloader. I like it but its something that draws me to the hornady 366. I dont buy new anything. Ill let someone else take the hit. I was shocked to see a new one for 484.95 for a brand new one.seems very low compared to the other prices ive seen.

7. I.L.M.Ljutic

I.L.M.Ljutic Member

0   0   0

PM sent. I will be back in contact with more information as soon as available.
    Arthur Bodell

8. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

riss6270, I have a A-pex 3.1 I think thats what its called, I will sell of $200.00 if interisted? Bob Caplinger

9. lct

lct TS Member

0   0   0

riss6270 email me at thetabors1@verizon.net about the 366 mentioned above

10. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

I'm always the odd ball, I bought a brand new 366 and have loaded a little over 7k 12, 20 and 28's on it.. It wont eject the shells, never has.. I called Hornady and all they said was.. we have never heard of that..haha.. I dont like the resizer not being in the cycle, on mine you can only load the exact same type shell at once, it is a heavy machine but my 9k puts it to shame, last week just on purpose I had a old and a new style AA, a fed elcheapo, and a rem gunclub all in the machine at once.. everyone came out perfect.. my 366 would have thrown its guts up had I tried that. good luck!

11. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

blkcloud, So sell your 366 and move on. Then you won't hane that to complain about. The guy above wants one so you have a customer already. Bill

12. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

Starfix

I looked that up on the internet. What i read is that is a older reloader that is no longer made. It was replaced with the 366 a while back. If you are wanting to sell it i dont think i would be able to give you 200 for it. On some of the other reloading sites people are saying its difficult to get some parts for the reloader. If you would like to reconsider your price i may consider. I dont want to offend you by saying another price. I dont like to get over on people. I look at it as i can get a newer 366 for 150 to 200 and get extra parts.

13. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

retiredlt

E-mail sent

14. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

riss6270--As an owner of (2) Mecs that switched to the 366, there is a learning curve as with most machines. When you do buy a Hornady don't get discouraged to quickly. I learned to operate mine without the help of instructions or another person. If i can figure it out, anyone can. Its just a different mechanism than the MECs are. There are plenty of guys/gals on here willing to give you help including myself. Good Luck--Matt

15. starfix

starfix Member

0   0   0

ris6270, You will not affend me with an offer, if you wish e-mail me your offer and I will consider. I got the loader with a gun trade and really dont need it. I just thought if somebody could use it I would let it go. Thanks Bob Caplinger

16. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

I told ILM Ljutic that i would buy one from his friend. I havnt heard anything from him yet. I want to see what he has first. Hes in VA driving distance from me. Save on shipping. If something dosnt work out with the others ill consider all other reloaders.

17. I.L.M.Ljutic

I.L.M.Ljutic Member

0   0   0

Riss:
    The guy that you emailed, retired LT, is my buddy.You and him can converse directly. He is in VA also, he is in Christiansburg.

Is the PM service turned off for everybody right now?

Arthur Bodell

18. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

doggai, yep it has the hole in the casting, for some reason when you move the handle to index and the shell is supposed to slide along until it drops in the hole.. well it hangs up, you have to reach back there and grab the shell, I have tightened the plate until you can index it, I have loosened the plate until the shell comes back to station 1.. I have flipped the plate over..its beond me.. I'm not complaining.. just offering a different point of view based on my experiences.. thanks!

19. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Blkcloud, on my 366 when the finished shell comes forward instead of dropping in the hole I kinda take the little wire loop and give it a bit of a lift and push to the right. Seems to fix the problem for a couple hundred or so shells. Most all the machines will make factory looking reloads when set up correctly. It's just a matter of preference in which loader you like. As I said the Hornaday people back up they're machine and the turn-around time is fast. Are there better machines? Probably. But my 366 has kept up with my 20 thousand shot year so far. And I'm planning to shoot at least another 10 thousand rounds this year. This machine is all I need. JIm Price

20. I.L.M.Ljutic

I.L.M.Ljutic Member

0   0   0

Riss:
    I just sent you another PM.
    Arthur Bodell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.