1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Hornady 366 Auto Newer Model Lightly used

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Craig12, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Craig12

Craig12 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Hornady 366 Auto Newer Model 12g
    Thanks

2. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent you a PM on this loader. It is for sale. Ibought it used an never loaded a shell on it. Decided to stay with my DL-266.

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Craig, I just picked up an older 366. Takes alittle getting used to. Guess there's a learning curve to any progressive. Jim

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Jim. About progressive loaderws having a learning curve... I agree. And when you live in cold country as I do I forget thecurve every time I get backe to loaidng. Seems that way anyway.

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Learning Curve on a 366 ?? My 7 and 10 year old grandkids sit on my lap and load shells ?? I`m there to just help them push the arm down , they do everything under my surveilance even box them from 3 ezpacks . When the stay overnight , they want to reload even before they eat breakfast . I hope I live long enough for them to start shooting because I know they will love it .

6. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

That 7 and 10 yr old can work my computer better than I too. No doubt. They just 'absorb' information at that age. Plus, I'm sure you've got your machine running like a top. Jim

7. Craig12

Craig12 TS Member

0   0   0

I started out with a Pacific DL-105 and bought a Mec 650n but I have never really been happy with it. I want to be able to cut the powder or shot on and off. Maybe add the primer cut off one day if I see the need for that option. I think I will be happy with a 366.

8. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Yes , my machine works flawlessly. My cut off for primers is to drill 2-1/8th holes at different angles, one higher, one low in the tube about 1/2 to 1 inch from the bottom which also acts as a sight glass to see if I`m running low. I then can push the primers up from the bottom with a small piece of metal stock or a tool, then put a nail, pop rivet or anything to go through the tube to hold up the primers. Make sure the drill holes are deburred. When pushing the primers up, just make sure that there is room for them to go up and not overflow or push the primer tray off and make a big mess for yourself. Hold your finger over the black plastic primer finger when taking the pin out.

9. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

lj, might it be smart to use a plastic or non-conductive pin for that primer tube? Just a thought. Just seems like it would make sense. Jim

10. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

Xring , reloaders can use whatever they have or seem to want for their protection but so far there hasn`t been an accident for me . Granted you have good insight and plastic seems to be what can be used . Actually I use a stainless poprivet but have some copper ones that I will set on my bench . Whatever floats your boat I guess .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.