1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB HIGH RIB WINCHESTER MODEL 12

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bigking, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigking

bigking Member

0   0   0

Wanting to buy high rib model 12 in good shape.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Stan Baker did a lot of them when he was alive but I have not seen any for a while

3. Smoke the lineman

Smoke the lineman TS Member

0   0   0

There was a man I talked to on the telephone the other nite, His name was Ed Chrissman, He said he had a few 12's for sale dont have his # but his trapshooters call name is bt100ed and he hase a post in the f-s section listing a krieghoff look him up maybe he can help.

4. bigking

bigking Member

0   0   0

Still looking.

5. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

0   0   0

You can always do as I did. I called Simmons and told them what I wanted, rib height, Poi, and to fix any defects found on my Mod 12. Excellent results. Cost was about $800 J.Woolsey

6. husker

husker Member

0   0   0

MoneymakerGuncraft will put any kind or hight of rib on any Model 12 you want.I have one that's 3/4 inch tall and love it. Give them a call.

Roger Hudson

7. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I practically stole one from a Dear Friend of MINE!!! It is not for sale. When I die I may have my family melt it down and put in my Urn!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.