1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB High Rib 90T

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ras, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ras

ras TS Member

Looking for a high rib 90t. 816-262-0097

RAS

2. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

I have a very nice 90T (Repeat-Very Nice) with a high adjustable rib that shoots "lights out".The side plates are highly polished and the wood is always commented on as being an up-grade or I was just lucky when I purchased the gun.I had not thought of selling it but I now shoot something else and I cannot keep them all--soo--i am asking $2395.00 and you cannot ask for a better made gun(All Kolar).Email DennisMastrolia@Verizon.net I also have a WENIG stock that was made for it at additional cost if you so desire --with outstanding wood and all custom matched forend.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Dennis,

I wish that I was in the market for a 90T again. Sounds like a sweet deal on a very nice gun!

ec90t

4. quick

quick TS Member

send pic please dalton@tds.net

5. bgf

bgf Active Member

The post is for a high rib and the first response is to sell him a low rib...geezzzeee.

6. kolarkim

kolarkim Member

dennis either your email doesnt work or you arent responding but I sent you a email thanks Kim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.