1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Hi-Viz inserts for an XT

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Martinpicker, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

0   0   0

I would like to purchase some of the Hi-Vis plastic inserts that fit the sight on my Browning XT.I bought the gun used with only one insert, and have found that the inserts that came with my Winchester a slightly too large to slide into the Browning sight. If you have any you would like to get rid of, let me know. Thanks, Jack Farrow

2. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Call HiViz direct at 800-589-4315. Most of the time if you ask for Chris and your super nice she might send you out a few at no charge or they will run .99 cents a piece. I used to be the product manager for HiViz, good company. Best of luck.

Regards, Bryce

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I would imagine Chris's phone will be ringing off the hook real soon. LOL

Will be more than just the original poster calling.

4. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bryce is right. Call Hi-Viz.

Regards, Pete

5. Bryce720

Bryce720 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No worries, HiViz is a wonderful company and stands behind their customers 100%. Let us know how it turns out for you. Thanks

6. Martinpicker

0   0   0

Thank you all so very much. I will be calling Hi-Viz tomorrow! Jack

7. Martinpicker

0   0   0

Called Hi Viz and they are sending me some plastic tubes at no charge. You were right, they were wonderful to deal with!!!! And not just because there was no charge! Jack Farrow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.