1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wtb hastings high rib for 1100 or comple gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by redlinefever, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redlinefever

redlinefever TS Member

0   0   0

looking to buy a hastings high rib or a gun with one on it! thanks for any help

2. redlinefever

redlinefever TS Member

0   0   0

3. redlinefever

redlinefever TS Member

0   0   0

4. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

0   0   0

PM sent.

5. redlinefever

redlinefever TS Member

0   0   0

6. redlinefever

redlinefever TS Member

0   0   0

7. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There is a complete gun with a Hastings high-rib barrel for sale on GunsAmerica - item #979649881.

Ed

8. brad99g

brad99g Member

0   0   0

I actually bought that gun on gunsamerica the first part of August. I was after just the barrel to put on my 1100 competition. The crappy thing is ups lost the gun in the mail and never showed up. Ya know I understand that @#$! Happens sometimes but what I don't understand is how in the heck he could have the gun for sale already and I haven't received my refund yet? Called the gentleman the other day and he said he would call his bank and call me back with why its taking so long, well guess what no return phone call and still no money. Just thought everyone should know this before they try and purchase that firearm, and if you do I hope your transaction goes a bit better then mine. BTW I found a different hastings barrel and ran my first 50 straight the second time out with it from the 23yd line. Good luck and good shooting

9. windyflat

windyflat Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think I'd rather have that one Ran200 has for sale. Thats one heck of a nice 1100

10. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

The Gunsamerica listing says 32 inch Hastings barrel. I did not know that Hastings made the High Rib Trap barrel in lengths other than 30 inches. Did they? JM

11. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No but a lot of people aren't sure how to properly measure a barrel. For example, you see a lot of Remington rifles for sale with 23" barrels.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.