1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Harris Bi-pod

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Jimborn, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

0   0   0

Anyone have an extra bibod laying around? Would be inerested Thanks Jim

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

What height do you need? Bulge.

3. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a non pivoting pair, almost new 13"-27" Harris Ultra Lights. $80 and I'll throw in shipping if you're in the lower 48.
    Pic's on request.

4. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys! The one that works best in my application, is a bipod that aprox, 8" when not extended, and roughly 12" when extended. Can't imagine shooting without one anymore, too many birthdays.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

How much do you want to pay for it? The one I have is used but it does have new rubber feet on it.Its a Harris 6" to 9". Bulge.

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

If you don't mind the quality, walmart carries one under the winchester name that I believe is 6-9" for around 40 bucks. Looks similar to the harris.

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Don't get one any longer than the barrel. Their hard to manuever out the truck window! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.