1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Hard Gun Case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by trap-1, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap-1

trap-1 TS Member

0   0   0

WTB Hard Gun Case..Gun has a custom stock 8 1/4"wide with 34 in." barrel and cannot find a case to fit..Would apprecitate any information on cases..Thanks, Grady

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I just looked in the Americase catalog and the number 2015 case has a 9 inch stock compartment and a 35 in barrel compartment. That sounds like it would work for your gun, but double check with them. www.americase.com. They also have two or three others that are the foam lined cases that are big enough for your use. Good Luck

3. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Trap-1:

I'm Mick McGinley with Warwick Gun Case Co. We have cases in either cordura covering or aluminum, that your gun will fit in. To view these please go to warwickguncase.com, Click on the picture of guncases and schroll down to the one that will fit your needs. From the description that you have given I think that the single case will fill the bill. If I can be of furture assistance, please call me at 608-444-6233, or E-Mail me at twixter@verizon.net. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mick

4. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a Warwick case and you will not be disappointed with it.

Mick will probably save you about $30 over some other brands!!!

SW

5. dws

dws TS Member

0   0   0

Look at Colorado Custom Cases by Doug Hubbart .. sign on name is beaker100

Doug builds a top shelf custom case at a reasonable price.

Dennis

6. Zuzax

Zuzax Member

0   0   0

I have a Warwick case as well, best case I own and I have a dozen or so.

Cheers,

George

7. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi trap-1, the mach-1 special case by colorado custom cases might just be the case for your gun. our special case has a reciever area of 8 1/2" for large stocks.

the mach-1 also has a compartment for the barrel, (the barrel stands up in this case), a compartment for the forearm, a compartment with accessories with a lid, and a compartment for the reciever.

exterior colors are blue or black. interior colors are red, blue, or black.

this case is $300.00 delivered to the lower 48 states.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture006.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    interior of mach-1

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=Picture004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    exterior of the mach-1.

dennis and john, thanks for the kind words! glad you like your cases.
    doug hubbart (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

8. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just took delivery on this same case from Doug as I have a large stock and my regular Perazzi or John Hall case would not fit it. I am more than pleased and the weight is good.

9. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi trim tab, glad to hear you got your case and you like it! thanks, doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.