1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB hard case for Citori Warwick/Americase ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Xmas present for my wife (2 year shooter) who is tired of her soft field case while EVEREBODY else has a nice hard case !

Hope not to spend a bundle as I'm in the process of buying her all the other widgets we need for our shooting habit.

Thanks for any help, she is more than worth it after all !

She has a 26 Inch skeet model with a full touch, 13 1/2 inch length of pull with the obligatory jones plate.

Thanks,

Eddie Quire

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Go with Warwick and you will not be sorry. I have 3 of them and happy with everything about them.

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

How about an original Browning hard case? $75 + shipping. It was made for a 425 with 30" bbl.

Scott

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

warich or americase both great, sorry not giving mine up.

5. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Eddy, you may want to reconsider. I have both. They are really solid, but heavy. Cabelas has several types, among which are the Sportlock. At $80, it's a great buy. The Brownings are also excellent in most any price range.

Your wife will tire very easily if she has to tote one of the Warwick or Americase types very much.

Best,
    Dennis

6. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Weigh all the info here and then sit down and think "HOW MUCH IS MY GUN WORTH? HOW MUCH DO I WANT TO PROTECT IT FROM THE BAGGAGE PEOPLE AND KEEP PEOPLE OUT OF THE CASE? Good luck with your choice.

7. One Eyed Left Handed

Cy-Kick-I'm interested in the Browning Hard Case at $75. with about a $12.00 cap on the shipping given it's in relatively good shape.

E-mail me.

The rest of the input I appreciate. I have one Warwick for my old KS-5 and an Americase I bought here that I'm using with my XT. I agree both are heavy but the Americase is a Killer weight wise. For airline travel it would be hard to beat but I always drive to trapshoots and I'm the loader/unloader so I'm basically price shopping.

Eddie Quire

8. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Eddie, e-mail sent.

9. One Eyed Left Handed

Cy-Kick,
    mail back at you.

Eddie

10. One Eyed Left Handed

Thanks to Cy-Kick, My wife's Citori has a new case on the way. Thanks to all for the input. I probably post 20 times a year but always seem to be able to find just what I'm looking for here!

Eddie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.