1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: H&R Trap gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by michiganmetzger, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michiganmetzger

michiganmetzger TS Member

0   0   0

We have been searching for one and are having a hard time finding one. Has anybody seen one for sale ?

Thank you,

Dean

2. tjcutter

tjcutter TS Member

0   0   0

I saw one a while back at Johnsons in Adrian Mi. Might be worth a call. I handled it and it is pretty light. I think it would be a kicking machine without adding some weight etc. I think the hammer would be a pain as well. For a little more money you might be better of to look for a used 870.

Tom

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

It would look good hanging on the wall, I'd hate for anyone to have to shoot one of those.

4. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

At least it would never blow up!!!

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

And it Has REAL WOOD..Shoot Well..Shoot Often, Bart

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Please don't do that to a kid. Fastest way to deter a kid from Trap IMHO. We had a girl shoot one for 6 months her Freshman year on our High School Trap team. Two years later she has just now gotten to where she is not guy shy anymore. Her scores suffered because frankly she didn't want to shoot anymore. We were even using light 7/8oz loads. She now shoots a BT99 and is putting up great scores.

7. michiganmetzger

michiganmetzger TS Member

0   0   0

Still looking...

8. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I bought one new in May - sold it June - nice looking gun but far, far too light for target work. It will beat you up a lot.

9. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

0   0   0

I shot a few shells in one they will put a pretty good lick on ya. I would hate to shoot one much. I will ask the man that had it if he still has it, if I see him pretty soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.