1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB guncase to hold gun + skeet tubes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by riflegunbuilder, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a Skeet gun case to hold gun with tubes. Needs to be able to hold 30" barrels. I'd like to find one of the old Nasco cases if possable. Thanks.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have the SKB case for mine and it works great!!! I got it strait from Briley, and they had the best buy on one at that time. I'm not sure if I would us it for airline travel, but it is a pleasure to take around from home to club and back as it is sooooooo much lighter than the metal ones. Good Luck and Break-em all. JEff

Oh Yeh, You wanted a case for 30 inch barrels as well. SKB has one, but I don't think that any of the old cases will allow for that size barrel as all skeet guns were 26 or 28 inch in years past. Jeff

3. michshooter

michshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Another vote for the SKB case. Provides good protection and is easy to carry.

....Paul

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

I've got one of those Nasco cases for my skeet gun and tubes. I got tired of lugging that heavy thing around. Now I just put the tubes in I'm going to shoot that day before I leave the house.

I may have to look into on of those SKB cases.

ss

5. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Warwick alumnium case if thats of interest. Two receiver and three barrel set up.

6. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Have Americase that hold tube set, receiver and 3 barrels, definitely 30 and maybe 32 inch barrels. Would part with if you're interested.

7. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

An Americase # 1021will hold your Skeet setup with 30" tubes sets. What color interior would you like?
    Mike Battista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.