1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB gun for doubles

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by slugbug1, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Looking for a reasonably priced gun for doubles. Would like a Remington 3200 in as new condition with all upgrades, or similar. Price and pics would be great. Thanks.GaryL.

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

(If you don't have a guhn I would take a gun instead.)I asked the moderator to correct that. GaryL.

3. the old guy

the old guy TS Member

0   0   0

I have 2 Browning O'U's for sale. One is a Broadway from 1964 that has been recently rebuilt by Isaacson and the other is a B25 that is very rare. Only 15 were made with this engraving pattern(documented). Send me a private e-mail
    Paul Bobby

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Gary L,

Here is my opinion.....what P.O.I. do you want to shoot in doubles? If you want to shoot a high P.O.I., the 3200 shoots pretty flat. I started with a 3200 myself and had alot of trouble with it. I shoot a 90/10 on singles/caps, and the 3200 won't go this high unless you jack the comb up(see alot of space between beads), or you buy an added on rib from Devault, Keen, etc. By the time you have added a new higher rib, you have got quite a bit invested. I would search for an older/used Perazzi, Browning, K-32, or Beretta. They will hold a little more value if you decide to sell. I practically had to give my 3200 away. Another thing to remember is the 3200 with 32" barrels are a little muzzle heavy. You might want to try a 30" before you buy.

Matt Woodson

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

GaryL,

If you are a lefty, birdtracker has a nice Beretta 682 for sale. He's a great guy to deal with.

ss

6. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Matt.. actually I prefer a gun that shoots pretty flat, I doubt my Ljutic shoots more than 60/40. I don't shoot doubles all that often, and I don't want to spend a bunch of money if I don't have to. Having said that, if anyone has a K-32 San Remo I might be interested. Thanks for the advice.

SS..I'm a righty.

Paul...private message sent. GaryL.

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Gary L,

Well, if you shoot a 60/40, you probably will like a 3200. It might be easier to find parts for a Browning, Beretta, etc., but I don't think 3200's break that often anyway. Good Luck in your journey!

Matt Woodson

8. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

0   0   0

Check your PM.

9. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

TTT. Still looking.

10. cotton

cotton Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If your interested, I have a Rem. 3200 special trap with 30" barrels. The gun has had the updates. I will rate the gun at 85% due to handling marks. Chokes are IM and F. The barrels are ported, some dislike this, but I shot the gun on doubles and appreciated the lesser barrel jump. To each their own. If your interested, send me an email and we will discuss. Thanks, Danny.

11. Ernest Walker

Ernest Walker TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 3200 for sale can send pics if interested email me and i'll get them right to you. thax

12. djcuda

djcuda Member

0   0   0

I have 2 Browning special traps with Browning cases.32"gun with M/C stock and 30" gun with adj. comb.Both guns have ported barrels and each comes with 3 chokes of your choice.1450.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL.I can send pics on request.
    Dave

13. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

up one more time.....

14. honorable mention

honorable mention TS Member

0   0   0

Would have any interest in a K-32? I have one with 30" barrels; Briley tubes; custom wood.

15. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

up up and away....still looking. Thanks to all who have responded so far. GaryL.

16. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

0   0   0

If you shoot double releases, I have a 30" 3200 and a like new 32" Miroku MK38

17. Garret

Garret TS Member

0   0   0

I have an SKB 85TSS o/u for sale adj comb and butt stock lots of choke tubes and a Beretta silver pigeon ii 20 gauge with extra tubes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.