1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Gun Case

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I have a Super X-1 with 2 barrels. Does anyone know who makes a decent soft case that has a pocket for an additional barrel? The case would need to be 52" long. Anyone having a used one they would like to sell would be great. Thanks. Ed

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

MIA: Thanks. I have a Boyt breakdown soft case for my 682. I also have a couple of Boyt 52" cases for long guns. The reason I would like to have a "long gun" case is that if I just go out to the range and shoot a few rounds; it's kind of a pain to break the gun down to transport it back home. The over/under is a little less bothersome to breakdown. Maybe I'm just lazy. I have been looking at an SKB case from Cabela's. They are $75. The Boyt is $105. I use the Super X-1 infrequently and just thought if I could get a less expensive case; it would make more sense. (Or could get one used like you did) I admit the 3 Boyt cases I have are quality, "lifetime" cases. Ed

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Dunns in Nebraska.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok like doggai said here is Jeffs outfitters link it has his phone number and the other info I saw a 2 gun soft case like below.for 79.95

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

C/LCAS1135 Canvas and Leather Soft Gun Case-two gun (shotgun)
    Protect your investment with this traditional and rugged canvas gun case. This case features an outer shell made of tough canvas fabric. It will stand up to bad weather and rough treatment. The interior padding is soft and very protective. Top grain leather is used throughout to help from wear and give strength to the carrying strap. This case is also equipped with an accessory compartment that comes in extremely handy when choke tubes or other tools are needed. Will hold guns up to 53”.

$79.95

Fog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.