1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Grip Extender

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Eric Z, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Z

Eric Z Member

About five years ago I purchased an after market grip extender and I would like to find one again. The type that sticks in front of the grip to more your hand closer to the trigger. They came in several sizes and were made of a dense foam covered in thin black rubber. It attaches to the stock with double-sided tape. Anyone know who makes them and where they can be purchased?

Thank you,

Eric

2. jrb100

jrb100 Member

eric,
    Southwest shooters supply has them.(602) 943-8595

joe

3. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

How will that move you hand closer to the trigger? I will only make the grip fatter

4. Eric Z

Eric Z Member

The grip extender is thin on the sides. Adding most of the material in front of the grip. Note: This is not an add on palm swell.

5. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

It will make the grip feel fuller but will not move your hand closer to the trigger. Maybe it will achieve the effect you want but not what you state. Removing material from the back side of the grip is the only way to get your hand closer to the trigger, not adding to the front side.

6. Eric Z

Eric Z Member

I called Southwest Shooters Supply this morning and they told me the item that I was looking for was called a "Grip Wedge". It was manufactured by Cheekeeze but is no longer in production. They sold the last of the ones they had in stock a few months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.