1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB good used range bag

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet100, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I am looking for a range bag like the photo.

I am not looking for a junker just need one from someone who has upgraded to leather, or something else. I can get a new one but thought someone may have one collecting dust and would be willing to part with it.

Thanks.

2. jtf650

jtf650 Member

Where are you located? I have a Bob Allen bag in ok shape that's been retired, but the cost of shipping can make selling inexpensive items impractical. James Fawcett

3. oldsoul

oldsoul TS Member

I have a nice BOYT bag I would like to sell. It is make of heavy canvas with lots of room for shells, glasses, chokes, hearing protection .... I will eamil pice it interested.

Scott

4. oldsoul

oldsoul TS Member

I have a nice BOYT bag I would like to sell. It is make of heavy canvas with lots of room for shells, glasses, chokes, hearing protection .... I will eamil pice it interested.

Scott

5. skeet100

skeet100 Member

oldsoul, I would like to see photos and get the price shipped.

xxxxxgmctruckgreen@yahoo.comxxxxxx

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

skeet100,

Go to a local Lowe's, Menards, etc. and look at tool bags. They have lots of small compartment to keep everything tidy and plent of room for shells. The best of all is that they are inexpensive. $40.00 or less will get you a nice one.

ec90t

7. teleskier

teleskier Member

Go to Walmart and get theirs for about $20. Just like the Browning Broken Birds bag but lots cheaper and lasts just fine. Mike

8. Dan S.

Dan S. TS Member

I'll second ec90t. I put my fancy leather bag in my trophy case and bought a larger Boss bag. Lots of pockets, lots of room, built truck tough. $24.95 at Menards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.