1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Good Used Perazzi MX10 RS or 2000RS combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mark McLaughlin, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark McLaughlin

Mark McLaughlin TS Member

I'm looking for a gun for a friend, may end up with new if we can't find a good used one.

2. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mark,

I have a MX2000-RS10 35/34 combo for sale. It has been shot but if I told you it was new you would bellive it. Wilkinson choke tubes (2) in the top single and Wilkinson fixed chokes in the O/U for doubles. Adjustable ribs on both and selective adjustable trigger (pull/pull). Cased with papers and parts kit.

$10,250 delivered to your FFL. (Gun and chokes were $12K+ new)

Glad to send pictures. Email at the above address and I'll send them.

Bob Schultz

800-684-6329

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

OOPS typo on the email address in the laat post.

Bob

4. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Mark,

I have a used MX2000RS un-single for sale. It was a combo but have sold the O/U barrels. Gun was set-up by Ray Stafford, bought new from him. Has Wilkinson choke work, with his stamps on barrel, it comes with Pro-Ported pigeon style porting in barrel, Allem release trigger group, and can be set-up with a Gra-coil recoil system or set-up to your length of pull with pad of your choice. Pictures available upon request. Priced at $6500.00 firm.

Jim Bailey
    jarlbracer@comcast.net

5. shotslinger

shotslinger Member

Mark,
    I have a MX2000RS Combo 34/32 which literally has 15 boxes of shells fired through it - it is literally in brand new condition. It has adjustable ribs on both the unsingle and over/under barrels. I have the parts kit, etc with it. Let me know if you are interested. The price is $10,500 shipped to your FFL.
    Phone is (570) 339-5886 home or (619) 933-6145 cell.

6. captain

captain TS Member

Mark,

I have a very nice MX10RS. 34/32 all Wilkenson barrel work. Nickel plated , new lock. Perrazi combo case. $8000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.