1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB good spolar reloader

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by 7mag, Jul 13, 2013.

1. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Well my mec 9000g is finally giving me fits after about 80,000 rounds. I'm looking to up grade to a spolar. Anybody got a lightly used one they'd like to trade for cash? I'll be at the southwest zone at Wichita ks the 18th thru the 21st of July. I'll be at the grand the 11th through the 17th. Pm me if you have one you'd like to sell. Thank Rich

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Fabulous choice. Hopefully you will find a jewel out there used, but Spolar does not depreciate like other items it appears to me. They bring in a very high percentage of the original price.

And then you have to wonder, does it have the new primer cup? I really think that is about the only upgrade since I first started using one in 2005.

If you find a great deal, jump on it, as the upgrade is like $20. I have an extra kit just in case which includes the new primer cup setup. I have not opened the extra box yet, hoping not to. But I can tell you the new seating post/cup is a very worthwhile update.

If you don't find a good deal used, I would not hesitate to buy one from Spolar new. They really are the smoothest way to reload by far.

3. GR Eubanks

GR Eubanks Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You should just buy a new one at the Grand. Carter and Dicksie are great people.

Roger

4. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ttt

5. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mine is serial number 072. Works great. Over 100,000 rounds I'm sure. Don't worry about older models. Tanks hold up well.

6. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks guys. I've heard nothing but good things about them. Somebody surely has one they aren't using that they would part with.

7. barryw

barryw TS Member

0   0   0

I just received the Spolar reloader that I ordered about 4 weeks ago. It is the most precisely made piece of machinery that anyone can imagine. Prior to purchasing the new machine, I looked around for a used one. Approximately one used Spolar is sold each year. Frankly, I guess that one person who owns a Spolar dies each year and that is when one comes up for sale. Therefore, unless you can wait for about a year, I doubt you will find a used one for sale.

Second, because I am very inept mechanically, I am having one problem when using this machine as a progressive loader. On Saturday evening about 5:00 CDT I texted Spolar's e-mail address. I ate supper and assumed that maybe on Monday, I would get an e-mail, that might have been responsive. After all that would be exceptional customer service, for most American companies. Well get ready, that isn't how Spolar does business. When I finished eating supper, I checked my e-mail, guess what ON SATURDAY NIGHT I HAD AN E-MAIL FROM SPOLAR. The e-mail what responsive, concise, and explained to me what I should try. It also stated, what I should do, how to do it, and for me to try it.

I then shot some of the shells which I had reloaded. I shoot a very light load and I am having an issue with a semi-auto cycling. I described the shot and shell drops. This was later on Saturday night. Due, to a family emergency, I was gone the rest of that evening and all day Sunday. Guess what I had in my e-mail when I got home late Sunday night, yes ANOTHER E-MAIL FROM SPOLAR. Again, the response was on point, concise and explained what to do. They suggested that I call this morning to verify, where we were.

So, the point is, if all of the companies we deal with in life, had customer service like Spolar, we wouldn't have the "business as usual" problems that we have today.

The moral of the story is, you get what you pay for. Yes, you pay a premimu price for a Spolar. But, you get what you pay for. Customer service is unbelievable.

One more thing, Spolar will be at the STCP Grand. I live about an hour away, and I have a time and date arranged to have a "hands on lesson" with Spolar to work out any remaining issues which I may have.

Barry Wesley

8. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks guys thought I'd look around before pulling the trigger on a new one.

9. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

10. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

11. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Good morning

12. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

0   0   0

You just missed one on here a few weeks ago. I think the asking price was $1400.

13. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

"good spolar reloader"

Is there another kind?

14. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

A new Spolar will have all the updates; you won't save much by going used.

Dave

15. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

0   0   0

7mag, you have a pm.

Search tags for this page
updates for spolar reloader
used spolar progressive reloader for sale

used spolar reloader for sale