1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Golf cart/ Shooting Buggy

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by justinb, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinb

justinb TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for a gas powered golf cart / shooting buggy with lift under $2500.00 near Utah. Thanks

2. justinb

justinb TS Member

0   0   0

justinb@sfcn.org

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Justin, Here's a heads up for you and some others out there. We have a shooter (Sporting clays) at out club and two weeks ago I saw this new cart he had. It is a two person only cart, small but with ample room in the back to carry all that is needed. It runs on two 12 volt battery's and will go around a 100 target course 4 times. It runs about $2,200 new from a dealer somewhere in Georgia. I do not remember the name of the company that makes it. But if anyone is interested I can ask around the club at the next sporting shoot and get you the info needed. The greatest feature of this cart is that it can be carried on the platform type trailer hitch platform that has its own ramp. This allows almost all cars and trucks to carry around without haveing to buy a full size trailer, which we all know really runs up the gas bill to your club. Good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.