1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Gamba Daytona Trigger

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by gun fitter, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Due to an unfortunate mishap I left two trigger groups with a so-called machinist to make release parts for me. I had fabricated aluminum parts and had a working prototype but needed them made of steel. well big mistake the guy lost my triggers.

Anyone have an extra trigger group? If you want to sell it PM me.

I'm also looking for contact info for Dennis Delcamp if anyone has it.

Joe

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Joe, the only person I know that has a Gamba release is Bezubiak. Back in the 90's I made a few Gamba release triggers that were like the factory and you could change to any possible firing sequence in a few seconds by shifting the pin.

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Check with Karl Lippard, the author of "Perazzi Shotguns", he had a few of those before.

4. jo-jo

jo-jo Member

0   0   0

hey Joe. I have a complete Daytona trigger assembly for sale.This is a factory release not a made up one and is so stamped on the housing. The trigger is selectable and can be converted from release- pull to double-release or pull-release.Let me know if your interested.

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Guys I have 2 factory release triggers Just need a pull triuger to replace the missing one.
    Joe

6. TOOLMAKER 251

0   0   0

Whats stopping you from replacing the pull trigger with one of your release ones? If they are similar to a factory release trigger it can be made to pull in half the time it took me to type this.

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

I have seven guns and 5 triggers, At this point I want to complete the guns thats why.

Joe

8. TOOLMAKER 251

0   0   0

There's a guy on gunbroker selling a daytona sporting/skeet with extra trigger group, maybe you can sweet talk him into selling it separate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dennis delcamp