1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB---- Franchi Veloce 28 or 20/28 Combo

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by rdf59, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdf59

rdf59 Member

0   0   0

My 12 yr or Grandaughter will be starting Clays this spring. Already have her shooting trap. She is not big (avg for her age -- point guard on the BB team).

I want a lightweight, barrel light, 28 for her. I figure that if the balance is slightly more and avg toward the stock, she would not have a much problem supporting the barrel weight.

If you have one, I would like to know the weight that you come up with,........ condition, and how well you have shot it.

Thanks Dick

2. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

0   0   0

I have a mint Veloce 20/28 ga. set. Factory cased. I shot it a couple of times and don't use it anymore. If you're interested you can send me a PM. I am not interested in selling it at "distressed" price.

Thanks,
    Mike

3. goodlife

goodlife Member

0   0   0

I do have the Veloce 20/28ga set. I also got the 20ga tubed for the 410 from Briley manufactures. The guns are in excellent condition sitting in my safe. If your price is right I will part with them and I will provide you with all necessary evidence of what I have. I have manuals and origional invoices.
    Thanks Larry

4. rdf59

rdf59 Member

0   0   0

Mike,
    I am not certain how to PM yet. I have just been a reader.

I do not need a distressed sale price, just one that is within range of the latest Blue Book of Gun Values price commensurate with the condition of the gun.

What is the weight of the 28ga configuration? Does it have a non-auto safety? I believe it should have Single Sel Trigger. Am I correct on that?

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but I am going through a minor bout of pneumonia and yesterday was not good.

My email rfille@windstream.net
    Dick

5. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

I just looked at a Franchi 28" 20/28 combo at a gun store in Roseville, CA. Stock was a little rough but the barrels were in fine shape. They wanted $700.00. I don't know if that is a good price or not.

JON

6. rdf59

rdf59 Member

0   0   0

Jon

Depends on the condition and the model of the Franchi. It sounds like a fairly good price. What is the name of the store?

Dick

7. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

0   0   0

Dick,

It is J & G guns in Granite Bay, CA

JON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.