1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB FOX SINGLE BARREL TRAP GUN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Still looking any leads appreciated. e-mail billgrillatcharter.net. Regards, Bill

2. MtnGun

MtnGun Member

email sent.

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Hi Bill I have found several but no one will sell any very scarce and desirable I assume. After you get won there will be hundreds for sale if you have my karma. It's kind of like finding the women of your dreams while you are on your honeymoon.
    Buddy

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Call Chuck Barber at 610-287-2060 There is a L grade for sale but not cheap. I sold a mint shape J grade to Larry Potterfield (owner of Midway reloading) a few years back for I think $2,800 The gun used to belong to Steve Crothers.

5. BILL GRILL

I Have talked with Jim twice in the last 6 months with no luck. Also just talked to Chuck Barber No luck there. Price is not the issue availability is.
    Still Looking. Bill

6. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

If you should come accross a Super Fox while searching for a SB, please shoot me an email.

7. BILL GRILL

Bridgetoofar, Pulled out the book and read the chapter on Super Fox. Never would have believed they came up with over boring way back then. Will do. Bill

8. BILL GRILL

Got some leads but nothing located yet, HELP me out here guys. Bill

9. reb87

reb87 TS Member

Here is my J grade. They dont come up for sale very often. Ive seen more in gunlist than any where else. My gun dosent have the original wood, its even harder to find one that hasnt been chopped or changed in some manner. Good luck finding one. Ross

10. BILL GRILL

Thanks for all the leads but I have not found one yet that is for sale. Reb87 that's just mean I thought all you guys from the south were gentlemen. I did enjoy the picture though, Thanks, Bill

11. otnot

otnot Active Member

Bill there are a couple of really nice singel barrel Purdey's on guns internationa. and a very nice Ithaca 7e.

12. BILL GRILL

Gordy, email sent. Otnot, I have been watching that 7e for awhile. Not sure what to make of it? No case colors at all? or was that the way it was built? Bill

13. BILL GRILL

All leads have been exhausted!! Still looking. Bill

14. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Bill, Have you asked in the doublegun forum? Those boys know lots and lots about those old American guns. Regards, Jake

15. reb87

reb87 TS Member

Bill,
    Just trying to give you some hope with the pic. I bought mine from a gunshop with a few probs for $900. Keep looking, one will come up for sale. Your 3 barrel gun co gun is rarer than the Fox. My initials are REB and I graduated in 87, I live in Nebraska far from the south.
    Ross

16. BILL GRILL

I am still looking REB 87 thanks for the help on other web site. Gordy thanks I don't know what to make of those guys at William larken Moore? talked to them on a Parker s/s trap they told me it was sold and now it is still on their web site with a price reduction? I am trying to get a single barrel trap gun and a matching s/s trap in Ithaca, Lc smith, Parker, and Fox. I have the Ithaca on both counts in a 5e. I have a Lc Smith sbt and a Parker Sbt, Still looking for the rest. I will shoot these guns at registered shoots around the upper midwest. Regards, Bill

17. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Up. Maybe the weekend crowd can help!

18. gunner2

gunner2 TS Member

Bill,

I may have something you would be interested in. I have 3 Fox SBT's. One "J" grade, and two "L" grades. I might sell one of the "L" grades for the right price. Call me!

Jon
    (408)464-0032

19. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Go Ahead and buy the L grade and wish yourself a Merry Christmas. For as long as you've been looking, you deserve it. You only go around once. 7 Grand is only a downpayment on a Seitz. Pull the trigger and buy it before he changes his mind. Is that enough rationalization or should I keep trying.

20. BILL GRILL

Already told him I was very interested he is suppose to send some pictures after the holidays. Like you say you only go around once. Sa la v

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
fox single barrel trap shotgun
fox single shot trap gun

fox trap gun

fox trap gun single
fox trap shotgun
steve crothers shotgun
steve crothers trapshooter
which single barrel trap gun did steve crothers use