1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB : Found one

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by BudsterXT, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

0   0   0

Found one, thanks

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

You set your standards pretty high here. I've got an old Stevens 20ga bolt action that I may consider selling. I'll think about it.

3. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

What is your price range. Brand preference? Barrel type etc?

4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

0   0   0

Hell I can do better than Tron, I have a Stevens single all set up for trap,weighted down so it doesn't kick .. Also has a feature not found on most Trap guns even the HIGH priced ones like the 870's and model 12's. It doesn't go bang all the time so you already have a valid excuse for missing the next bird.

This one of a kind,no darn rib to fiddle with also won't hit the high priced gun shooter next to you. Score keeper does stay awake; another plus it ejects them back far enough to keep him alert.

It can be set up for doubles also just hold next shell in hand and go f0r (darn o guit for a bit) it. Damn thing is foolproof like my computer.

For this valuable Trap Gun I think 350 to 400 bucks will take it. So if you want
    to upgrade from what you have I may be open to a trade. I can even through in a box of ammo. 25 in box. hoot619

5. Tron

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yeah Hoot, but has yours been inspected by a Cat? Here's my Cat checking out the bolt assembly:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=003-2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

Than cat of yours is not completely dedicated to the job at hand. That canted right ear tells me he's not concentrating properly on his gunsmithing inspector duties.

Perhaps the slacker inspector cat at large heard someone open the fridge door???

Guy B.

7. hoot619

hoot619 Member

0   0   0

Well Tron not to be outdone mine was inspected by Little Jon the Beagle and a damn good
    thing I was around. The gun passed inspection and he was about to anoint it. Ken U I wasn't about to run and get camera first.LoL Ken

8. Tron

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry Hoot, but most people have come to accept that Cats are better inspectors than Beagles will ever dream to be.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_2180.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

9. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

0   0   0

looks like a cat scan to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.