1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Flex Fit hat

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Calkidd, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I am searching for a baseball style hat that has trap related desings. I am specifically looking for the brand Flex Fit. I have a fairly large head (7 5/8") and the XL FlexFit fits really well. I don't care for the strap or velcro®, I like the "fitted" style.

Any suggestions where I might find something like this?

Bryan

2. BWPBeretta

BWPBeretta TS Member

0   0   0

Try Beretta as they have flex fit hats.

3. Blaserboy94

Blaserboy94 TS Member

0   0   0

At the Winchester store at the grand they had flex fit hats. I have no clue whether or not they have a store on their website. It might be worth a try.

Nate

4. earlybird

earlybird TS Member

0   0   0

Well there, melon noggin- welcome to my world (7 3/4 here). A banker buddy several years ago loudly announced at dove opener that the dozen "XXL Squares" he had to buy to be able to give me a cap cost the bank as much as a gross of caps for regular people.

5. mwm86

mwm86 Member

0   0   0

I own an embroidery shop and do alot of flex fits, give me an idea of what you'd like on one and I can hook you up. Thanks, Bret.

6. Calkidd

0   0   0

Bret I sent you an email.

7. CGguy

CGguy TS Member

0   0   0

Bryan,
    I have a brand new w/tags blue Beretta Flex-Fit style cap. If you would E-Mail me your address. I will just send it to you.

Tom

8. Calkidd

0   0   0

Tom I sent you the information, you are too kind thank you.

Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.