1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Federal plastic 4 box carrier

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by fishguts, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishguts

fishguts Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Looking for 2 Federal plastic 4 box carriers. I think someone said they were given away at the Grand if you bought 4 boxes of shells.

Thanks...

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I wasn't aware there were Federal boxes as well. I have this Remington box(sorry not for sale) and would love a Federal box to go with it. This was aquired from the Grand in Vandalia but by a family member not myself. Is this the style you are inquiring about?
    [​IMG]

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yes, that's it...I know someone who has one like that but is maroon and says FEDERAL on it.....

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Well now i'll be looking too then. LOL

5. fishguts

fishguts Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

...and I had two Remington carriers that were gold, but sold them to a bud.

6. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

i have several of the Rems. and a couple of the Feds. what are they worth? Charlie

7. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

0   0   0

mine has federal and DU1985 on it . gold in color with 4 boxes of #4 federal shells un-opened. love them gun shows. Todd

8. tv-todd

tv-todd Member

0   0   0

correction,they are #6 and say,new CLASSIC on them,and they are stickered,NEW FACTORY BLEMS.Todd

9. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looking thru my stuff I have 1 gold Federal and 1 red Federal, 2 green Remington Nitro 27 Dale Earnhardt Jr no. 8, 1 gold Rem. Nitro and 2 blue Peters heavy plastic 4 box carriers. Any body have any idea what these are worth? Also have some of the Win. heavy cardboard 4 box carriers and some Federal 4 box carriers. I have a foldable Federal plastic marked extra lite target load on one side and Ray Stafford supply Inc. on the other, this is a never been used 4 box carrier. Charlie

10. fishguts

fishguts Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Charlie, saw 2 peters boxes sold on ebay recently for $10 ea. I believe. I sold 2 Nitro gold boxes for $10 ea. to a friend last year. I don't know what they would get if you put them out for sale, but am interested in the federal boxes. They are not for me but a friend, I'll ask him thursday how high he would go. He doesn't collect them, he uses them.

Wayne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.