1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB.....Federal Nickle Plated 7-30 Waters Brass

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Ruck, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Anyone have any tucked away in a box or bin somewhere?

Ken Rucker

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ttt

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a 14" T/C Contender barrel in 7-30 Waters and never saw nickle-plated brass in that caliber. Federal was the only company to offer loaded ammo and brass. They discontinued it years ago so I buy every box of factory loads I can find at gun shows and such and still only have about six boxes.

I don't think that nickle-plated .30-30 brass was ever made but if so, you could always neck some if it down.

Ed

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have about 200 rounds of Fed. nickel plated, but I have to share it between my 14" Contender pistol and my wife's Contender carbine. I was trying to find some more to forego the neck sizing/fireforming hassle.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

7 30 waters brass for sale

7-30 waters brass for sale

7-30 waters plated brass

federal 7 30 waters brass

once fired 7-30 waters brass