1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Federal Gold medal hulls

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Cole114, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cole114

Cole114 TS Member

Want to buy 1000-1500 federal gold medal hulls.

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Got 1 day left

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Maybe I needed to sold some of mine on Ebay here is the ebay item description below so right now the bid is 4.3 cents a piece and 1.7 cents a hull for shipping so 6 cents a piece right now.

I still have about 5,000 of the old ribbed ones once fired but I am going to hang on to them if I ever start back reloading they will last for a few years since I can get approx 12 to 15 reloads out of them.

Description

Up for auction is 1000 once fired Gold Medal 12 gauge Hulls. These are the ribbed outside type. Not the smoothies. They are all in excellent condition and have not hit the ground. All are free of dirt, sand or water. One of the best hulls to reload you can buy. Bid with confidence, shipping is a low 17.50. Thanx for looking.

Foggy

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Naw hold on top them foggy they are getting harder and harder to even find them. And Gander Mountain doesn't even stock them in Dayton.

Rock

Jim

5. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Foggy , I agree with Jim , the Rock ; if you sell them , you can't replace them for what you get . Storage space can't be a big concern --- nor can $45 or so .

Charlie

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Rock:

Ok I don't know if you are selling them on ebay or not I can remember back in the old days people would laugh at you for loading a gold medal hull when there was the old AA hull that everyone grew up on including me but after I reloaded the gold medals I never looked back even in the old days the AA's would split down the sides ater 1 or 2 reloads of course it could had been hard plastic during some of the years they made them but even if they did load 6 times then they would be pouchers because the ends would want to unfold after they was loaded unless you was shooting 1 ounze loads.

Even the black AA's they was prone to splitting a lot.

I did give around 1,200 new once fired ribbed gold medals to a guy on here just for the shipping charges maybe I need to quit doing frebies since gas prices are so high now days and I want to cross the big river to Ohio also to shoot a couple of times this year hope to see you there since you really like the new home grounds.

Really I have about 2,000 of the old ribbed hull's that has the early 1990's Grand American in gold markings on them wonder what they would bring 1 at a time on ebay.

Ok im no fan of ebay I would rather give them to someone on here instead but I don't want to sell or give anymore away right now.

Foghorn220

7. scott k

scott k TS Member

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/

this is my photo bucket page. if this is what your looking for, i'll take $.04 each plus shipping. some are gold medal 8 pt crimp. some are game load 6pt crimp. some are low brase game load 6 pt crimp.

later scott

8. John Wall

John Wall TS Member

I have 1500 Gold Medals I will sell you for $80 shipped. There may be both ribbed and smooth hulls in the mix, but ALL will be GM. I will fill a White Flyer target box heaping full three times and dump in a large box, and tape the heck out of it. You will get more than you pay for.

Realize shipping is around half that. If you live in AK or HI, no deal. LOL

Correct spelling of "tomcat" to "comcast" in address.

9. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Yep foggy hold on to them. Or give them to me. Oh well I tried. Not very hard but I did try. LOL

Nope I am not selling them on Ebay.

Rock

Jim

10. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

cole, email me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.