1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WTB- Federal 12C1 Wads

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dcmulcahy, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcmulcahy

dcmulcahy Member

0   0   0

Want to Buy:

Original Federal 12C1 Wads, will pay fair price, need 10 bags to maximize shipping costs. I can send Fedex shipping tag.

I will take up to 5000.

PM or correct e-address to contact me.

Thanks! Dan
  2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Good luck. I gave Chuckie all my papers, the era has ended. Here and there a little hoard, but you can't depend on supply any more.

I'm shooting Nitro clones and love it. Memories of Federal Papers with PB are kind of like the fond recollections of back seat biological discovery in high school. "It was wonderful, but you can't go back."

Hope you find some.

HM
  3. grunt

grunt Active Member

0   0   0

4. whiz white

whiz white Perazzi & P/W Part s Dealer & Repair Staff Member Supporting Vendor

0   0   0

I still have 15-20 flats of the papers (mostly handicap papers)... I will shoot them all.

Love 'em.

WW
  5. Tracer

Tracer TS Member

0   0   0

Halfmile,
    What are the "Nitro clones your talking about? Are they similar to the 12C1's?
    Thanks, Del
  6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

0   0   0

Tracer,

The Nitro clones that halfmile speaks of are Nitro 27 handicap loads. These use Remington hulls, TGT-12 wads, and Titegroup powder.

ec90t
  7. dcmulcahy

dcmulcahy Member

0   0   0

They are little too old for me. I am afraid they are brittle.
    Thanks for the FYI.........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.