1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Extruded Tubeset Case

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by B682GX, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

0   0   0

Looking for an Extruded Tubeset Case for six 30" sub-gauge tubes.

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Go to Briley's website and see the one's they sell for there tubes. Its that or make something yourself out of PVC pipe!!! Break-em all. Jeff Go to Briley.com

3. Kerry

Kerry TS Member

0   0   0

I have two of the Briley Tube Cases. One is for 28 inch tubes and the other is for 30 inch tubes. I don't believe that either have ever been used. The price is $50.00 for each.

4. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, Kerry. I've sent you an e-mail.

5. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for your quick response, Kerry. I've just e-mailed you again.

6. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

B682GX:

I'm Mick McGinley with MarMic gun case co. We have a tube case that will hold six tubes and a carrier barrel, with lots of storage, or one that has room for a receiver also. The cases come with either a cordura covering or with an aluminum covering, All cordura cases are black in color. All cases have a black interior. If you would like more information please feel free to call me at 877-962-6233 or E- Mail me at twixter@verizon,net, be happy to hear from you.

Thanks Mick

7. Kerry

Kerry TS Member

0   0   0

Correction to the previous. I now only have one (1) Tube Case available and it is for 32 inch tubes, which I don't believe has ever been used. The price is $50.00 plus shipping.

8. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks, Mick. I've already bought Kerry's.

9. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

0   0   0

The tube case arrived today, Mr. Williams. It is exactly what I want.
    Thank you very much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

extruded sub gauge cases