1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Extended Remchokes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Reinar, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinar

Reinar Member

0   0   0

Please PM if you would be interested in selling extended choke tubes for current RemChoke Remington 1100 barrels. An entire package would be great but the primary interest lies with open chokes including skeet, improved cylinder and light modified. These must be quality extended chokes and they must be in good condition. Great bargains are always accepted, but I do expect to pay a fair price.

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas.

Ron S.

2. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

0   0   0

try e-bay

i have purchased a l-mod and improved cylinder

kevin

3. Reinar

Reinar Member

0   0   0

Kevin, thanks much for the suggestion. I will pursue that as an alternative also.

4. RSVP410

RSVP410 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ron,

I have a Briley REM2X stainless steel extened Remchoke in Skeet if you are interested. Asking $25 delivered.

Thanks,
    Scott

5. Reinar

Reinar Member

0   0   0

Thanks Scott, but I may have already bought, just waiting on a reply from a seller who had PM'd me. I will let you know either way. Ron S.

6. Bill Buffalo

Bill Buffalo Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ron
    Sent you a PM
    Billy

7. Reinar

Reinar Member

0   0   0

Thank you very much to those that responded to my request. Bill Buffalo will be sending the three in which I am primarily interested. He was very accomodating and a pleasure to work with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.