1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB extended Invector Chokes

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by StansCustoms, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Want to Buy...Not Invector Plus but "Invector" extended (not flush) chokes for 28 gauge and .410 bore.

Might buy some matching chokes for 12 ga. and 20 ga. Invector Plus, after I find the sub gauge chokes..

I need these for a Browning 4 barrel , 4 gauge combo set.

Best regards..Stan M.

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

I HAVE A SET OF SEMINOLE 28GA EXTENDED CHOKES. WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF YOUR 28GA FLUSH CHOKES. THE INVECTORS/WINCHOKES COME IN 2 DIFFERENT LENGTHS.

3. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Really ...?

I didn't know Browning Invector chokes came in but one standard length...(referring to factory Browning flush mount chokes)....28 gauge or otherwise.

I did know that "Invector" chokes and "Invector Plus" chokes are different lengths...is that what you are asking about?

What are the different lengths. I don't have the gun here....but I thought Browning only made Invector chokes for the subgauges flush mount .

Thanks...Stan

4. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

It was explained to me by Briley that in the aftermarket, " invector" chokes are interchangeable on Winchester, Mossberg browning skb etc in 12 and 20 ga. In 28 ga the winchoke and the browning invector are the same thread and diameter but the browning invector is longer than the winchoke. Mine are the shorter variety. I was told they may fit some older Brownings and some tube sets as well.

5. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Hmmm...ok I'll have to get back to you on the actual length of my 28 gauge chokes...

Are your Seminole chokes extended past the barrel end...if so how much if you know? ...and what chokes do you have and how much for them.

Thanks...Stan

6. StansCustoms

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Anyone else till I get my gun back for measurements...

Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.