1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Extended Invector chokes ( not plus ) Thanks!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bemils, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bemils

bemils TS Member

I have two extended chokes, one IC, one IM. These are Trulock brand. I also have two flush mount chokes from a BT-99 I sold. One M and One IM. Let me know if your interested.

Bryan

2. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

I have about 8 or 10 of them that I might sell reasonably. I also have about that many of the flush chokes. Which chokes in particular are you looking for? How many are you interested in buying? Are you just looking for tight chokes?

Easystreet

3. bemils

bemils TS Member

Chris, The Trulock extended are basically brand new. The flushmounts are in good condition, they seem like they came with the BT-99 which I bought used and then sold pretty quickly. How about $25.00 that would be 5 apeice plus 5 to ship?

4. Easystreet

Chris,

No PM received.

Easystreet

5. Easystreet

Chris,

I have the Trulock Stainless Extended Sporting Clays chokes which fit Weatherby, Winchester, and Mossberg in addition to Browning Invector.

I have 7 of them which I don't use anymore since I switched to shooting a Browning with Invector Plus chokes and/or a Beretta with Mobil chokes. The Trulock chokes are in very good shape. Nothing at all wrong with them. I just don't use them any more since I'm shooting a different gun now.

I will sell the following FIVE (5) chokes for $150 shipped to you.

Full------- .700"
    Mod ------- .710"
    SKT II ---- .715"
    IC -------- .720"
    .722 ------ .722"

I will keep the other two extended chokes (Cyl and SKT) to sell with the gun (Weatherby Sporting Clays) whenever I decide to sell it. Let me know if you're interested.

Easystreet

6. Easystreet

Thanks, but I wouldn't want to break up the set by selling just those two. Good luck. Maybe someone here will have the chokes you need.

Easystreet

7. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

You can buy the two extended chokes you need brand new (Trulock Brand) from MPC Sports for $34.95 (just $4.95 more than the used chokes you were offered) and MPC has free shipping on the Trulock chokes to the lower 48 states.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.